VRS was formed in December 2000 and gained a creditable reputation in providing solutions to the communications and voice recording industry.
VRS have offices based in Birmingham, West Midlands and support a large network of customers throughout the UK with their voice and data recording needs.
In addition to the installation of our voice and data recording products, we also offer onsite engineering support, product training and helpdesk support services. Our aim is to ensure that our customers and their products are supported continuously.
Why choose VRS
Our primary objective is to listen to our customers needs and requirements which enables us to create practical and cost effective solutions that can easily expand the future growth of that company.
- We are proud of our reputation for Quality, Reliability and Honesty
- We provide ‘a value for money product’ along with transparency in pre and post sales cycle
- Our support team will liaise with the client or company representatives to inform and control all aspects of the project
- To complete the clients project within the agreed time scales
- Secure minimum office disturbance during the project implementation phase
- First class support that includes product installation, commissioning, product trainers and helpdesk
- We have highly skilled and trained engineering team
- PC remote access for quick unobtrusive diagnostics on all products sold
Our intention is to ensure our proposed solutions meet the needs and expectations of that business requirement and for it to integrate seamlessly into a new or existing office environment.